Solar Energy Equipment in Malvern
Unit 5 The Clifton Centre
Spring Lane South
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
Energy Solutions Malvern is a local, family owned company, serving the West Midlands. Founded in 2010 by a father and son team. Energy Solutions Malvern was created out of the belief that homes and businesses need to adapt the way they consume energy. Escalating fuel and energy costs as well as increasing instability globally have shifted the focus to renewable energy. For renewable energy to be adopted quicker, we need to offer businesses and individuals viable products and services that offer greater efficiencies and cost advantages. With advances in technology, fresh thinking and long term government incentives, Energy Solutions Malvern is not only helping businesses and homes reduce their energy costs, we are turning them into net energy producers, contributing to the grid and being paid for it. Reducing bills, increasing efficiencies, generating an impressive return on investment, and producing responsibly. Seems to be worth exploring. Give us a call, email us or drop in at our showroom to learn more.
About our complete service
- We treat you as we would wish to be treated. We are honest, trustworthy, customer focused and committed to offering you best value.
- We offer a complete service from initial enquiry, design and installation, right through to the final handover and completion of paperwork.
- Our team are skilled, professional craftspeople who are fully trained, fully insured and registered.
- We keep you involved and up to date at all times.
- You do not need to compromise between quality, results and caring for the environment. There is such a thing as a ‘win/win'
- We don't like words like ‘good' or ‘satisfactory', we like ‘exceptional' and ‘fantastic'.
- We apply the right technology and solutions to the client. We do not try and mold the client to the technology.
- When you phone our office, your call will be answered by a person, not a machine. And that's just the start.
- We trade as a social enterprise, so we reinvest 20% of our profits in our local community.
It is our job to be experts in renewable energy so we can properly serve our clients. It helps that we love what we do.
“Satisfaction is not a target for us, it is the absolute minimum." David McCann MD, Energy Solutions Malvern
We are fully accredited installers and have been approved by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). Furthermore, we are members of the RECC Renewable Energy Consumer Code meaning that we adhere to their high standards.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.